I've been finding inspiration in the simplest and strangest of places lately.
1. the first drops of fall leaves from colorful trees
2. the prettiest little thrift-found globe I've had for years
3. the tiny curls I've been getting in my hair
4. a (recently dug out from the depths of a box) pinecone garland
5. the textures and variety in baby Pip's fur
6. a simple rock from my rock collection
7. the last flowering survivors
I love textures and notice them often. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds inspiration in little moments like these. Are you inspired by the changing season happening around you?