Revolt Check-In: End of Week Two
I am a little late with this check-in due to a camping trip this weekend. But it has been another successful week with Revolt. I mean, look, I even took my yoga mat camping with me. If that doesn't say dedication, I don't know what does. In all truthfulness, I didn't use it too much; I got plenty of exercise canoeing around an entire lake two days in a row. But I will say that I am loving how Revolt is making me feel. I feel infinitely stronger than I did two weeks ago. And I'm even starting to look forward to my workouts! That is something I have never experienced before. And I still can't stop raving about the food. Cutting out sugar and most gluten has really done my sensitive tummy and body good.
Before I share the results with you, I want to mention something important. Don't get caught up in my weight. Because I am not. I don't like weighing myself and I am only doing so now as a reference for my readers. You may notice that I gained a pound this week, it happens. I added carbs back into my diet after the detox week and I've also gained a significant amount of muscle mass. Please pay more attention to the the inch measurements I have taken and also the changes in body fat. After all, I am not too concerned about losing weight, but I am about losing some fat.
Now, on to the results!
- I am really starting to see definition in my quads/thighs. All those squats sure pay off.
- Also noticing my butt lifting. Again, squats.
- My arms changed drastically this week! Or so it seems to me. I'm sure all that paddling around the lake this weekend has something to do with it. I feel so strong and I love it.
- I can also see some little baby upper abs showing up! I know the rest are just hiding under that belly fat!
- My jeans are getting looser in the waist, but are getting a little snug in the thigh. Woo hoo, fit body!
Things that feel not so great this week:
- Something I was eating this week was really making my gut a bit angry and as a result I was a little bloated. I need to figure out what it was!
- I hurt my knee a bit from landing funny while climbing over some logs when we were camping. I just have to remember to be easy on it for a bit.
- I got a bad sun burn. This has nothing to do with Revolt, I'm just really mad about it (because I tried so hard not to sun burn).
For more posts from bloggers doing Revolt click this image:
Disclaimer: I was chosen as a Revolt Fitness Program blogger and received free membership to try the fitness program. All pictures and results are real and my own. All opinions expressed are my own.