Today Is Simple
|^pretty blooms in my bathroom^|
I was wanting to share a fun DIY sewing project with you today, but I still haven't gotten around to finishing it up. You can expect that in a few days time. Such is my life. I was feeling a little crummy this morning (eh hem, thanks uterus) and because I didn't have any other commitments I decided to just have a 'me' day.
My idea of an at home 'me,' relaxing, spa kind of day includes:
- Yummy coffee and breakfast
- Pilates and/or yoga
- A coconut oil hair treatment, give those locks some love
- All those hygiene/personal maintenance things we all tend to neglect: flossing your teeth, plucking your eyebrows (if you do), clipping your toenails (am I the only one who waits as long as possible to do this?) because getting them done will feel great
- A long, hot shower
- Filing your feet, lathering them in coconut oil and covering them in fuzzy, comfy socks
- Lather the WHOLE body in coconut oil
- Tea and Books
- Listening to Laura Marling on repeat
Mostly, I'm just enjoying simple things today.
Like, sometimes blurry pictures are actually really good.
|^I tried to take a picture of my cozy socks and they panicked. I don't even know.^|
I hope this finds you well and that you are taking care of yourself. xx